Bishnupur Public School – High(H.S)
A Co-educational English Medium School
Academic Session: 2021-2022
Nursery to IX
The general public is informed through advertisement/ notification in the newspapers / school notice board / school website about the commencement of the admission process.
Registration forms for Nursery to Class-IX are sold through the School Office and School website against a stipulated amount for a period of around 60 days during the months of December/January. The school shortlists candidates as per its own criteria and parents of such short – listed children will be required to come to the school along with their wards for an interaction with the Head Master.
All students clearing the Secondary Examination/ Madhyamik Pariksha from Bishnupur Public School may not automatically get enrolled in Class XI since seats are limited in the Plus-Three section.
Stream & Subject details of Higher Secondary
Stream & Subject details of Higher Secondary Stream: Science, Arts & Commerce
First Language:- Bengali/Hindi Second Language:- English
Students have to select 3 compulsory elective subjects & one of additional elective subject from any one of the following sets of subjects, i.e. the choice must be confined to any one of the following sets of subjects.
Arts / Humanities
· Physics/ Nutrition
· Biological Sciences
· Computer Science/ EVS/ Computer Application
· Political Science
· Education/ Nutrition
· Sanskrit / Economics
· Computer Application / Health & P.Ed. / EVS
· Geography/ History
· Business Studies
· Commercial Laws & Preliminaries of Auditing
· Costing & Taxation
· Computer Application/ Health & P.Ed.
Requirement for Admission
- Student’s Passport Size Colour Photo : 4 Copy
- Father’s Passport Size Colour Photo: 1 Copy
- Mother’s Passport Size Colour Photo: 1 Copy
- Guardian’s Passport Size Colour Photo: 1 Copy (If Necessary)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of Aadhaar Card of Student’s
- Copy of Aadhaar Card of Parents/Guardians
- Copy of Cast Certificate
- Copy of Physically Challenged Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school is essential.
- Copy of last Examination Mark Sheet